- 115V Auxiliary Power Outlet
- 17' Steel Spare Wheel
- 32 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 40/20/40 Split Bench Seat
- 50 State Emissions
- 6 Month Trial
- 8.4' Touchscreen Display
- Active Grille Shutters
- Air Conditioning ATC w/Dual Zone Control
- Anti-Spin Differential Rear Axle
- Auto Dim Exterior Mirrors
- Black Rotary Shifter
- Bright/Bright Billets Grille
- Bucket Seats
- Charge Only Remote USB Port
- Class IV Receiver Hitch
- Dual Rear Exhaust w/Bright Tips
- Electroluminescent Instrument Cluster
- Electronic Shift
- Electronically Controlled Throttle
- Engine Oil Heat Exchanger
- Engine: 5.7L V8 HEMI MDS VVT
- Exterior Mirrors Courtesy Lamps
- Exterior Mirrors w/Supplemental Signals
- Fog Lamps
- Folding Flat Load Floor Storage
- For Details Visit DriveUconnect.com
- Front Armrest w/3 Cupholders
- Front Center Seat Cushion Storage
- Full Length Upgraded Floor Console
- Full Size Temporary Use Spare Tire
- GPS Antenna Input
- GVWR: 6,900 lbs
- Glove Box Lamp
- Heavy Duty Engine Cooling
- Heavy Duty Transmission Oil Cooler
- Hemi Badge
- Integrated Voice Command w/Bluetooth
- LED Bed Lighting
- Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Lone Star Badge
- Lone Star Regional Package
- Media Hub
- Nav-Capable! See Dealer for Details
- Next Generation Engine Controller
- Overhead Console w/Garage Dr Opener
- ParkSense Front/Rear Park Assist System
- ParkView Rear Back-Up Camera
- Power 10-Way Driver Seat
- Power Heated Fold-Away Mirrors
- Power Lumbar Adjust
- Power-Folding Mirrors
- Premium Cloth 40/20/40 Bench Seat
- Premium Cloth Bucket Seats
- Quick Order Package 26R Lone Star
- Radio: Uconnect 3C w/8.4' Display
- Rear 60/40 Split Folding Seat
- Rear Dome w/On/Off Switch Lamp
- Rear View Auto Dim Mirror
- Rear Window Defroster
- Remote Start System
- SIRIUSXM Satellite Radio
- Security Alarm
- Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- Storage Tray
- Sun Visors w/Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
- Tip Start
- Tires: P275/60R20 BSW AS
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic
- Uconnect Access
- Underhood Lamp
- Universal Garage Door Opener
- Wheels: 20' x 8' Aluminum Chrome Clad
The Ram 1500 is offered with either rear-wheel drive or four-wheel drive in a host of models and configurations. Regular cab trucks seat three across and offer bed lengths in either 76 inches or 96 inches. Quad Cabs feature two smaller rear doors and seat up to six passengers, with only the 76-inch bed available. Crew Cabs feature four full-sized doors, seat six with lots of leg room, and are available with either a 67-inch or 76-inch bed. Within those configurations, several different models are offered: Tradesman, HFE (High Fuel Economy), Express, SLT, Lone Star, Big Horn, Sport, Rebel, Laramie, Laramie Longhorn and Laramie Limited.
Regular Cab Tradesman, HFE, Express, SLT, Lone Star and Big Horn models benefit from the PentaStar 305-horsepower 3.6L V6 and 8-speed transmission. This combination is rated at a combined 24 mpg. The 5.7L Hemi V8 makes 395 horsepower and 410 pound-feet of torque and powers Quad Cab models that include the Sport, Laramie Longhorn and Laramie Limited, along with all Crew Cab models. It is also an optional powertrain across most of the model range. A turbocharged 3.0L "EcoDiesel" V6, rated at 240 horsepower and 420 pound-feet of torque, is also available. It leads the class in fuel economy, with a highway EPA rating of 28 mpg. Towing capacity, when properly equipped is a stump-pulling 9,200 pounds.
Base Tradesmans come standard with blacked-out grille, front fascia and bumpers, a spray-in bedliner, a Class IV receiver hitch, and Chrysler Uconnect 3.0, which features an LCD display, AM/FM stereo with remote USB, iPod integration and available SiriusXM satellite radio. The Express offers body-color grille, fascia, and bumpers, as well as 20-inch alloy wheels, dual exhaust, fog lamps and Uconnect 3.0.
SLT models come with 17-inch alloy wheels, a power rear sliding window in Crew and Quad Cabs and active grille shutters, which close off airflow up front to cut drag and improve fuel economy when cooling isn't needed. Additionally, Uconnect on the SLT includes SiriusXM satellite radio. HFE trim is limited to a 2WD Regular Cab and short bed configuration, and in addition to the SLT features, you'll find an engine stop-start system to improve fuel economy and a tri-fold tonneau cover.
Big Horn and Lone Star trims add a leather-wrapped steering wheel 20-inch chrome-clad alloy wheels, overhead console with universal garage door opener, automatic climate control, the Class IV hitch and Uconnect with a 5-inch touchscreen and Bluetooth.
Ram Sport models feature 22-inch polished alloy wheels, remote start, an alarm system, smoked bi-functional halogen projector beam headlights, smoked LED taillights and LED interior lighting, a 7-inch instrument cluster and Uconnect 8.4, which includes an 8.4-inch touchscreen, Bluetooth hands-free connectivity, SiriusXM satellite radio and available navigation.
Ram Rebel comes standard with Uconnect 8.4 and media hub, automatic dual-zone climate control, an anti-spin differential, alarm system, remote start, and rear park assist with a rearview camera.
Finally, Laramie models boast all the bells and whistles found on other trucks in the Ram 1500 lineup, as well as dual-zone automatic climate control, woodgrain interior accents, sapphire blue ambient lighting, a 9-speaker audio system, navigation, rear backup camera, LED bed lighting, Keyless Go, SmartBeam headlights, rain-sensing wipers, and driver seat and pedal memory. Range-topping Laramie Longhorns are exclusive to the Crew Cab bodies and add special badging, real wood interior accents, full-screen navigation, HD radio, premium filigree leather seating, rear backup camera with park assist and a spray-in bedliner.
Ram 1500s feature several standard safety features such as crumple zones and side-impact door beams, four-wheel anti-lock brakes, electronic stability control, trailer sway control and front and side-impact airbags.
For 2017, the Ram 1500 features a few changes. Among them, the Ram 1500 Rebel adds several standard features, like Uconnect 8.4, remote start, and rear park assist with rearview camera. Elsewhere, the Ram 1500 Sport adds remote start and an alarm system, the Laramie Longhorn adds LED bed lighting, Keyless Go, SmartBeam headlights, and rain-sensing wipers, and the Big Horn adds automatic temperature control. The Ram Outdoorsman trim has been discontinued, as has the 6-speed automatic transmission, leaving only the 8-speed automatic to transfer power in the 1500 series. Across the entire 1500 range, a 5-micron cabin air filter is standard.